A shop was burnt down in a fire in Madhabpur.

Send Liton, Sylhet Bureau Chief

A fire broke out at a market in Madhabpur Bazar of Habiganj, burning goods worth around Tk 5 lakh from a tailor shop. The fire was brought under control after about an hour due to the efforts of the fire service and local people. The shops started closing in a hurry. At that time, Sanmun Tailoring of that market left the iron with the electric wire and left.

Manotosh Mandal, an official of Madhabpur Fire Station, said that two units of Madhabpur Fire Station rushed to the spot and brought the fire under control after trying for about an hour. .

Sheikh Zahirul Islam, councilor of ward 7 of Madhabpur municipality, said UNO ‘Fatema Tuj Johra had instructed to close shops to observe the lockdown.

At this time the traders of the market started closing their shops. Sanmun Tailoring also rushed to close the shop and shut down the ironing line, causing a fire.

Spread the love

Author: Md Borhan Mia

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *